Korn/Ferry Launches New iPhone Application: Korn/Ferry Connect
Korn/Ferry is the first firm in its industry to release a native iPhone application for its candidates and clients. Korn/Ferry Connect gives users unprecedented, direct access to the Firm's executive recruitment services, including the ability to view job opportunities, contact consultants, review thought leadership and more.
"The launch of our new iPhone application is just the latest example of Korn/Ferry's commitment to technological leadership and innovation," said Dan Demeter, chief information officer of Korn/Ferry. "We are proud to move Korn/Ferry into the hands of literally thousands of executives worldwide with Korn/Ferry Connect."
Korn/Ferry Connect enables users to:
- View up-to-the-minute opportunities as listed on Korn/Ferry's candidate website, e-Korn/Ferry
- Subscribe to job categories and be notified of new listings that are most relevant to them
- Apply for jobs directly from their iPhones
- Forward job opportunities to others
- View a map of Korn/Ferry's office locations worldwide
- Find Korn/Ferry consultants by name, office, specialty or practice
- Add Korn/Ferry consultants to their personal address book with a single click
- Review Korn/Ferry thought leadership
- Request to be contacted regarding any of the Firm's service offerings (for clients/employers)
The Korn/Ferry Connect application for the iPhone or iPod touch is available for free from Apple's App Store on both devices, or at www.itunes.com/appstore/. More information about the application is available at www.kornferry.com/kfconnect.
About Korn/Ferry International
Korn/Ferry International, with a presence throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, is a premier global provider of talent management solutions celebrating 40 years in business. Based in Los Angeles, the firm delivers an array of solutions that help clients to attract, develop, retain and sustain their talent. Visit www.kornferry.com for more information on the Korn/Ferry International family of companies, and www.kornferryinstitute.com for thought leadership, intellectual property and research.
SOURCE Korn/Ferry International